Projects Past & Present


What’s going on production people? This time around, I’d like to talk about a completed project and a new idea I have rattling around in my head.

My first project ever (created 7 years ago) was the short unrequited. It’s the story of a man who has been hopelessly in love with a woman all his life, but never tells her until her 90th birthday. That film is what got me my first OSU Homegrown award. Make sure you check that one out. I always look at that one as “my baby.”

I have been kicking around an idea for a new film, but I don’t have a title yet. I’m calling it Sarah 1, because the female lead kind of reminds me of Sarah. The new story centers on a news reporter who winds up interviewing an up-and-coming supermodel who stood him up when they were in college. That’s all I have so far. I think this can expand easily, though.
-IR

1 comment:

  1. Living on the digital edge, we all come across a numberless of devices & gadgets that ease our health issues with modern approach & facilities. IR Lamps are holding so much significance & space in our day to day survives. As you all know, in a natural way we acquire infrared light (wavelength ranging from 810 – 3000 nm) when we are exposed to the sun. Contact Us: +91 9911005177

    ReplyDelete

Seriously???

So, the other day, I told you Sarah asked me to call her. Needless to say, I called back. Why did I do that? If I had...